Wednesday 18 September 2013




Greetings!

I have finally pulled myself together to get started this blog!



About me:

My name is Selma Troya. I am 18 years old and lives in the cold Jutland (Denmark).
When I'm not holding a paintbrush and a book in the other hand you can almost always find me in the woods. The forest has a therapeutic effect on me, it's the only place where everything is as it has been.. I find peace within the soul by singing and I have performed in several places with my songs, but a terrible stage-fright has made me unable to continue ...

Enough about me, there's much more to come (!!)

This blog will be about my everyday life as sensitive and daydreamer.
So make yourself  a good cup of tea and enjoy my stories!


)o( Blessed be )o(

2 comments:

  1. You are so beautiful, sister! :) *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Juvelee Ceveneth: You are also beautiful, my dearest :*
    Warmth.

    ReplyDelete