Tuesday 24 September 2013

Morning walk, mushrooms & autumn decoration.




This morning I was out and about in the colorful autumn morning to find some pine cones and leaves for a October decoration to my mini-crystal-altar!

On my way through the mist I met some pretty mushrooms/fungi that I had to take some pictures of (many!) I really have to learn their names and which ones you can eat because I'm always a bit frightened to hold them if they are poisonous..


Here are some pictures of today's adventures!




(Hugin and Munin?)



..And now it's time to show you my Autumn decoration!

Tadaa!




I hope you enjoyed this post *smiles.*

Next time I'm planning to do a little post about my all time favourite movie!Hint: The instructor is Ole Bornedal!

Do you know the names of the mushrooms that I showed?




Luck and love.

No comments:

Post a Comment